[Топ 10] Best God of War Enchantments
The brutal, gritty combat in God of War is one of the game’s strongest points. However, as the game progresses, the difficulty increases and the enemies become more difficult, so more sophisticated weapons and armor are required. There are many enchantments at your disposal, but it’s hard to decide which one is the best. Here’s everything you need to know about the best God of War enchantments.
10. Njord’s Time Stone
You can get Njord’s Time Stone by defeating the Valkyrie Queen Sigrun in the High Council. This spell has a +6 runic bonus, a bonus to luck, and a +12 cooldown. When you take damage, your opponents’ movement speed is reduced.
What makes Njord’s Time Stone great?
- Prize for defeating the Valkyrie Queen at the Valkyrie Council.
- Stats: Runic (6), Luck (6), Cooldown (12)
- Damage dealt to enemies has a small chance to delay them for a short time.
9. Muspelheim’s Eye of Power
This one increases your fire resistance by 20% and you can stack up to three of them. It also gives you +10 Strength, Defense, and Vitality. Sold at the Dwarven Market in Muspelheim.
What makes Muspelheim’s Eye of Power great?
- The epic Talisman Shattered Gauntlet of Ages can be enhanced by this enchantment, making it one of six possible enchantments.
- 50% more resistance to BURN damage.
- An enchantment that increases stats and grants resistance to BURN damage.
8. Eye of the winged chosen one
Earn the Eye of the Winged Chosen One by defeating the Valkyrie Eir at the top of the mountain in Midgard. This enchantment grants +13 cooldown and the dodge speed perk, allowing Kratos to dodge attacks and run short distances.
What makes Eye of the Winged Chosen great?
- This enchantment increases the speed
- This spell enhances Kratos’ ability to dodge.
- Includes a huge 13 second delay in addition to the passive benefits of the effect.
7 Ivaldi’s Corrupted Mind
You must kill Valkyrie Olrun in the Lake of Light in Alfheim to receive the Ivaldi Mind Corruption enchantment. All enemies within 15 meters will take damage and be weakened, and you will get +12 Defense, +6 Runic Power and +6 Vitality.
What makes Ivaldi’s twisted mind great?
- ENEMIES within 15 meters of you are weakened.
- After killing the Valkyrie Olrun in Alfheim, players will be rewarded with the Corrupted Mind of Ivaldi.
- Makes enemies easy targets.
6. Eye of the Outer Realm
If Kratos equips this enchantment, he will gain +7 to all stats. Climbing the steps into the Wild Woods or Foothills, you will enter the Hidden Chamber of Odin’s Coffin, where the Eye of the Outer Realm may be located.
What makes the eyes of the Outer Realm great?
- Found in Odin’s secret chamber in Helheim.
- Performance Improvements
- Get the best offensive and defensive abilities.
5. Heart of Vanaheim
While the Heart of Vanaheim enchantment only gives you +4 Strength and Cooldown, it provides a significant bonus to Runes, Defense, and Strength on Attack. In the Foothills you will find the Valkyrie Geirdriful, for defeating which you will receive the Heart of Vanaheim.
What makes the heart of Vanaheim great?
- There is a moderate chance that using this perk will result in a short-term increase in RUNIC, STR or DEF on a successful hit.
- Swift Dodge and Gift of Resting Block
- Increased Poison Damage on Parry
4. Sign of the element
The Elemental Sign is found in Konunsgard Keep and can be unlocked by completing the Hail the King side quest. Mark of the Elements increases your chance of getting Sacrifice or Permafrost by 7%, and can stack up to 21%. Additionally, when equipped, it grants a +10 runic bonus.
What makes the sign of an element great?
- Accelerates the acquisition of Permafrost and Sacrifice by 7%.
- There are more impact cases as its cumulative value is 21%.
- When you equip this, you will receive 10 runes.
3. Stone of Ice Superiority
This gives you +5 runes and a 25% bonus to any frost damage you deal. You need to solve the Njord Rowers treasure map puzzle to earn it. The description states that the effects can stack up to a maximum of 50%, suggesting that there can be more than one.
What makes Stone of Frost Supremacy great?
- Increases damage dealt by ICE by 25%.
- Found next to the Njord Rowers treasure map.
- Magic of legendary proportions
2. Elemental Shard
This is for you if you want more security. +12% bonus to resistance to poison, fire, ice, blindness and stun. This item, which can be found in a chest in the Landsuter Mines, not only provides +5 Vitality, but is also very rare.
What makes Shard of The Elements great?
- 25% immunity to all conditional effects.
- Tolerant to ice, fire, electricity, and poison.
- The owner will be given the benefit of Bi-Frost Protection.
Soul of Andvari
Gain the favor of Deux Ex Malachite by visiting Brock, the dwarf blacksmith. When you’re done, you’ll be entitled to the Soul of Andvari. Soul of Andvari’s runic attack bonus is +6 and cooldown reduction is +8. If you use a weapon with a runic attack and manage to kill an enemy with it, you will receive an increase in health.
What makes Andvari’s soul great?
- Although Andvari’s body is now dead, his spirit lives on inside the ring.
- Each time you use a rune attack and succeed, there is a very good chance that the corresponding perk will activate and reward you with a burst of health.
- Once the favor is complete, you will receive Deus Ex Malachite.
Enchantments are an important part of God of War gameplay because they improve your stats and weaken your enemies more than your armor and weapons, making it easier to defeat your toughest enemies. Although you will find many enchantments in the game, in this post I have highlighted the top 10 God Of War enchantments, I hope you had fun reading this post!
[Топ 10] Best God of War Enchantments