Fallout 4 trophy guide
For achievement and trophy hunters, knowing is half the battle, whether it’s how to unlock trophies or what trophies they have left to acquire. In the case of a game as big as Fallout 4, information like a trophy list is essential to success, and before they start modding Fallout 4, many players may want to get the coveted 100% complete trophy list.
All Trophies in Fallout 4 – Base Game
- War never changes: Enter the wasteland, which means just go outside.
- When freedom calls: To complete When freedom calls quest.
- Hardly a Valentine: To complete Hardly a Valentine quest.
- Reunions: To complete Reunions quest.
- dangerous thoughts: To complete dangerous thoughts quest.
- Hunter / Hunting: To complete Hunter / Hunting quest.
- Molecular level: Full Molecular level quest.
- nuclear option: Full nuclear option quest.
- institutionalized: To complete institutionalized quest.
- Humanity redefined: To complete Humanity redefined quest.
- Inclusion: To complete Inclusion quest.
- nuclear family: To complete nuclear family quest.
- First step: Join Minutemen Group.
- Gaining Independence: To complete Gaining Independence quest.
- old guns: To complete old guns quest.
- Semper Invicta: Join Brotherhood of Steel Group.
- Blind betrayal: To complete Blind betrayal quest.
- Victoriam’s announcement: To complete Victoriam’s announcement quest.
- Craft: Join Railway Group.
- Undercover underground: To complete Undercover underground quest.
- Red light rockets: To complete Red light rockets quest.
- Sanctuary: To complete Sanctuary quest.
- Community Organizer: Team up with three separate settlements.
- Benevolent Leader: Reach maximum happiness in any major settlement.
- Mercenary: Complete any 10 side quests.
- Mercenary: Complete 50 different tasks.
- Garbage man: Gather a total of 1000 crafting res.
- What’s yours is mine: Pick a total of 50 locks.
- Robco’s worst nightmare: Hack a total of 50 terminals.
- Armed and dangerous: Create a total of 50 weapon modifications.
- Wasteland with your own hands: Craft a total of 100 items.
- Never do it alone: Recruit five unique companions.
- cute: Reach maximum relationship level with any companion.
- Fix-Er-Upper: Build a total of 100 workshop items.
- Future Retro: Play a game with a holotape.
- …The harder they fall: Kill five giant creatures.
- Ranger Corps: Discover 100 unique locations.
- The seal is not dead: Read 100 unique magazines.
- Return of the Joker: Placed a grenade or mine in someone’s pocket while pickpocketing.
- mass hole: Kill a total of 3,000 people.
- Animal control: Kill a total of 300 creatures.
- Home run!: Get a home run.
- Touchdown!: Get a touchdown.
- These are not puppets…: collect 10 unique Vault-Tech dummy.
- …These are action figures: collect 20 unique Vault-Tech dummy.
- Born Survivor: Reach the fifth level.
- Commonwealth citizen: Reach level 10.
- Unstoppable Wanderer: Reach level 25.
- Legend of the Wastes: Reach level 50.
- Prepared for the future: decide the fate of the Commonwealth.
This concludes the list of base game trophies! All trophies after this point will be DLC trophies.
Connected: Best Weapon Mods in Fallout 4
All trophies in Fallout 4 are DLC packs
- mechanical threat: To complete mechanical threat quest.
- Headhunting: To complete Headhunting quest.
- Restoring order: To complete Restoring order quest.
- Robot hunter: Unlock 10 robot modifications.
- Most toys: Build 10 robot modifications.
Wasteland Workshop DLC
- obedient: Control five tamed creatures in one settlement.
- instigator: Start an observable arena fight in a settlement.
- Catcher: Build one cage of each type.
Far Harbor DLC
- Far from home: To complete Far from home quest.
- where you belong: To complete where you belong quest.
- What life should be: Full What life should be quest.
- Cleansing the earth: To complete Cleansing the earth quest.
- Next to the house: To complete Next to the house quest.
- Islander’s Almanac: Collect all issues Islander’s Almanac magazine.
- on hook: Defeat 30 Far Harbor Sea Creatures.
- New England vacationer: Discover 20 unique Far Harbor locations.
- Push back the mist: Unlock three unique Far Harbor Workshop locations.
- Just add salt water: Cook one of the New Far Harbor recipes.
Addition “Workshop fixtures”
- Show off: Display weapons, armor, and power armor on the power armor display.
- Time-out: Pillory a settler.
- Mass production: Produce 100 objects with your builders.
Connected: Best Fallout 4 Sex Mods
Vault-Tech Workshop DLC
- Supervision: Become caretaker.
- Better life underground: unlock all areas Vault 88.
- Vault Dweller: equip Vault 88 suit and Pip-Boy on the settler.
- Reading for life: Complete 12 missions for any Nuka-World raider gang.
- Diebrarian: Collect all editions Wild! magazine.
- Drink: Create 20 different flavors of Nuka-Cola.
- capture: Set up eight raider camps in the Commonwealth.
- Everything is candied: Defeat 40 Nuka-World creatures while affected by any Nuka Mix taste.
- A look at the prize: Exchange 100,000 tickets for Nuka-Cade.
- took for a walk: To complete took for a walk quest.
- Grand Tour: Full Grand Tour quest.
- Home Sweet Home: To complete Home Sweet Home quest.
- power game: To complete power game quest.
Looking for more information about Fallout? Check out Fallout 76 – terribly scorched locations and spawn rates and what is Fallout 76: The Pitt? – Release date, platforms and more from the game guides!
Fallout 4 trophy guide