WoW Dragonflight: location of all dragon symbols
To upgrade the new flying dragon in World of Warcraft’s Flight of Dragons expansion, players need to collect as many dragon symbols as possible.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight
Franchise: Warcraft Platform: PC Developer: Blizzard, Activision Publisher: Blizzard, Activision Genre: MMORPG Original release date: November 28, 2022
- Dragon riding a dragonflight
- Dragon Symbols of the Dragonflight
- Dragon Symbols in Waking Shores
- Dragon symbols in the plains of Onachran
- Dragon Symbols in the Azure Expanse
- Dragon symbols in Taldrasus
The latest addition for World of Warcraft entitled Dragonflight, adds a completely new location, a new race and a new class. Players entering a new realm may wonder where all its secrets are. Players can find tons of NPCs, rare elites, and tons of treasures. One of the collectibles that can be found in this new location are dragon glyphs. These items are extremely important for fast travel and leveling up as each glyph is used to upgrade the new dragon riding system. Dragonflight.
Dragon on horseback in Dragonflight
With the release of a new addition World of Warcraft players go to Flight of DragonsIn the Dragon Islands, it will be allowed to ride a large dragon. It is limited to this location only, but it can be updated and customized. Players can choose the look of their dragons with 50 customizations, as well as upgrade things like reload timer and flight speed with dragon glyphs.
A total of 48 dragon symbols can be found in the world World of Warcraft‘flight of the dragon islands and players will want to find each one in order to upgrade their massive trip as soon as possible. Thankfully, these items and upgrades are account-wide, so players only need to find all of these collectibles once to upgrade all of their character’s flying skill trees. One of the best ways to make sure players can find all the glyphs is to download one of the many treasure hunt or glyph-specific expansions. But here are all the locations, in case players missed a few and don’t want to bother looking for an addon.
To unlock dragon riding skills, players will need to trade these dragon symbols to an NPC located in Waldrakken; her name is Lytragosa and she is here:
Dragon Symbols in Waking Shores
Waking Shores is one of four new unique locations in World of Warcraftdedicated to Dragon Island. In total, 12 such glyphs can be found here.
- The crumbling arch of life: 57.65, 54.83 – an arch of stone was made to the south of the Concord Observatory. One floats inside it at the top of the arch.
- Dragonheart Outpost: 69.18, 46.23 – Heading northwest from Skytop Tower, look for a tower with a C-top and a dragon statue on it. There will be a floating glyph in the center.
- Frost Enclave: 58.09, 78.58 – To the east of the whirlpool, next to a large twisted tree, there will be a symbol.
- Lifeguard Observatory: 52.60, 17.12 – In the northernmost part of the map, in the center, there is an observatory tower, very pointed at the top. A glyph floats above it.
- Obsidian Bastion: 40.98, 71.91 – At the southernmost point of the lava lake in the Waking Shores, where players will start their dragon adventure.
- Obsidian Throne: 21.91, 51.41 – In the western part of this zone is a massive lava waterfall. Look at the top hovering above the lava pool.
- overflowing : 46.39, 52.07 – Look at the highest point of the Overflowing Spring; the glyph floats over this point.
- Ruby Life Pools: 54.43, 74.22 – Directly east of the Obsidian Bulwark glyph, look for some waterfalls. There is a glyph at the highest point above these waterfalls.
- Scalecracker Peak: 73.21, 20.51 – Directly north of the Wingrest Embassy there is a sharp peak that is taller than all the others. There is a glyph above it.
- Tribune of Skytop Observatory: 74.37, 57.51 – this is close to where players first unlock dragon riding look for this glyph near the stairs leading to the Tower.
- sky observatory tower: 75.26, 57.07 – fly to the top of the tower next to the glyph of the tribune of the celestial observatory. There is one on the top spire of the tower.
- Wingrest Embassy: 74.94, 37.50 – North of Skytop, in the embassy, look for the glyph along the mountain range surrounding the area to the south.
Dragon symbols on the plains of On’aran
On’ahran Plains is the second location in the Forbidden Reach. dragonsin which players will find themselves after reaching level 70 in World of Warcraft Retail. This beautiful plain is home to an entire society of Maruuk centaurs and 12 more dragon symbols.
- Pinnacle of the Dragon Springs: 84.57, 77.79 – This glyph is located along the west side of the building with waterfalls emerging from it.
- emerald gardens: 30.12, 61.35 – In the center of the westernmost part of this zone is the place where the land meets the sea. Head from the north of the area, past the Emerald Gardens, then the Shadowshrine. As soon as the name “Meritra’s Clock” appears on the screen, find a large tree on a steep mountainside. The glyph will be there.
- Eternal Mounds: 29.44, 75.42 – In the farthest southern part of the mountain range near the sea in the west are the Eternal Mounds. There are several very spiky mountains here, and one of the tallest has a glyph at its very top.
- Mirewood Fen: 78.31, 21.31 – very close to the Rubyscale Outpost Glyph, this one will hover above the tree.
- sky mirror: 46.97, 72.84 – Head south from the glyph at Szar the Skeleton and look for a tall peak there. The glyph hovers above him.
- Nokhudon Fortress: 30.71, 35.57 – In the very north-eastern part of the map, where the mountains are, this fortress is located. Above, high on the highest mountain, there is a small statue/rock, and this glyph is also there.
- Nased Onara: 57.76, 30.85 – To the south and slightly west of the entrance from the Waking Shores to the Onachran Plains, look for a rocky-looking mountain. At the very top, above the perch, there will be a glyph.
- Springs of Oniri: 57.08, 80.47 – This glyph is located in the very center of the lower part of this zone. Look for the mountain overlooking the Springs from the east. There is a glyph at the top.
- Rubyscale Outpost: 48.84, 86.80 – Look over the bridge connecting the Waking Shores to the Plains of On’Aran.
- Ruszatar limit. At the top of a very high tower stands a building with a dome; the glyph will float above it.
- Szar Skeleton: 44.61, 64.57 – Szar the Skeleton is dominated by a tattered, ruined tower containing the area’s symbol.
- Rise of Windsong: 61.48, 64.36 – This one hovers high above the plateau at its center.
Dragon Symbols in Azure Space
The Azure Stripe, home of the icy weather and the blue dragonflight, is the penultimate quest zone in which players will reach level 70 in the already running dragonflight.extension. In it, players will find snow, ice, tuskarr, gnolls, and furbolgs. There are also 12 more glyphs in this location.
- Azure Archive: 39.30, 63.12 – At the top of the tallest tower, look south from the light. Ray.
- Hollow of Brackenheide: 10.40, 35.89 – Look for the tallest tree in the area; there is a glyph above it.
- Cobalt Assembly: 45.83, 25.73 – Look for the tallest tower in this location, above the balcony, on top of this massive building.
- Drake’s Eye Pond: 26.74, 31.67 – a giant tree trunk without leaves rises into the sky; the glyph is on top.
- Fallen course: 56.81, 16.12 – There is a bridge nearby with a glyph floating next to it.
- Forkriver Crossing: 36.33, 28.78 – This glyph just floats west over the river, next to the trees.
- Imbu: 60.58, 70.25 – If players are arriving from the west and arriving from the east, fly over the waterfall. The glyph will be at the top of the second waterfall at the bottom.
- Kalthraz Fortress: 67.64, 29.13 – Look inside the top of the tower to find this glyph.
- Lost Ruins: 70.58, 46.26 – Right under the topmost dome of the tallest tower, there’s a tricky glyph floating there.
- Ruins of Karntar: 68.64, 60.26 – Look at the tallest tower in the ruins.
- Summit of Vaktros: 72.62, 39.78 – There is a snow glyph south of the ice spikes above the Summit.
- Zeltrak’s Outpost: 52.95, 49.09 – This one is hidden among the leaves of some trees north of Zeltrak’s Outpost and is hard to spot.
Dragon symbols in Taldraszus
Taldrasus – seat of dragon power; dragons have nested in these mountains since time immemorial. It is also home to the new hub city of Waldrakken. Players can find even more dragon glyphs scattered throughout these mountains, where they will complete leveling up to level 70 in World of Warcraft Retail.
- Algeth’ar Academy : 62.41, 40.50 – There is a dome at the very top of the purple stone tower. It is located inside the dome.
- Court of the Algetic Era: 49.94, 40.32 – At the top of a thin tower, above the roof.
- Overview of Helikyr: 52.67, 67.42 – This glyph hovers over the bridge.
- Passage of Time: 55.73, 72.25 – Immediately southeast of the bridge glyph overlooking Helikyr, there is another floating in a natural stone arch.
- South Gate of the Hold: 35.60, 85.51 – Lead the two tallest towers where banners hang from balconies; the glyph is inside the building between and just below these balconies.
- Stormshroud Peak: 46.10, 74.10 – This glyph is at the highest point of the peak.
- temporary merger: 66.10, 82.30 – The northernmost tower has a glyph inside the dome at the top.
- Apex Taldras: 72.90, 69.21 – Look for the highest point of this location to find the dragon glyph.
- Tyrhold: 61.61, 56.61 – Look a little north of a tall tower with a beam of light coming out of it. There is a tall natural feature nearby, and the glyph is on top of it.
- Valdrakken Throne of the Aspects: 59.21, 27.90 – In the hometown of all dragons, including black dragons, look at the very top of the tallest tower in the city. The glyph is floating there.
- Vault of the Incarnate: 72.12, 52.3 – Standing at the entrance to the raid Dragonflight, look left and up. The glyph floats above a pool of lava.
- Veiled Crypt: 67.12, 11.81 – here also look inside the dome at the top of the tower; this will be inside the topmost domed room.
World of Warcraft: Dragonflight now available for Mac and PC.
WoW Dragonflight: location of all dragon symbols